What happens during my weight loss consultation?
- Body analysis with health risk assessment and body composition
- Patients will meet virtually with the doctor just as you would in
- Review of health history and eating habits
- Discussion of various pharmaceutical options for weight loss
- Review of lab work. If you have labs within the past 90 days they can be used, otherwise the doctor will send you a lab order.
- YOU will be responsible for administering medication(s) in the
comfort of your own home. If you’d prefer, you can also stop by our office and our nurses can administer the injection for you.
- Your medication will arrive at our office in Condado once you have been cleared by the doctor and you have completed payment. We will inform you when it’s ready for pick up.
How much weight can I expect to lose?
- Most patients lose between 10%-20% of their body weight within 3 months.
- On average, weekly weight loss is between 1 to 5 pounds
- Individual results vary based on a person’s diet and physical activity. Although dieting and exercise are not required on this program, they will accelerate results.
How long is the program?
The program is 3 months. Continuation options are available if further weight loss is desired.
Is it covered by my insurance?
No, only your lab work is covered through your insurance plan
What is included in the cost?
- Telehealth consult with our Physicians
- Medications and syringes
- Monthly follow up with MD’s
- Weekly follow up with RN
- 10% discount on vitamin injections or infusions while on program
Earn 150 points upon purchasing this product.
The consultation fee of $150 with the doctor is non-refundable. If the doctor determines that you are medically ineligible to start the program, you can apply the $150 as a credit for another product or service that is offered by Vida Wellness (i.e. IV or IM vitamins, fat-burning injections, etc).
Please fill out the information below to schedule a consultation with one of our weight loss specialists.