What happens during my weight loss consultation?
- Body analysis with health risk assessment and body composition
- Patients will meet virtually with the doctor just as you would in
- Review of health history and eating habits
- Discussion of various pharmaceutical options for weight loss
- Review of lab work. If you have labs within the past 90 days they can be used, otherwise the doctor will send you a lab order.
- YOU will be responsible for administering medication(s) in the
comfort of your own home
- Your medications will arrive at your doorstep once you’ve been cleared by the doctor and you have completed payment.
How much weight can I expect to lose?
- Most patients lose between 10%-20% of their body weight within 3 months.
- On average, weekly weight loss is between 1 to 5 pounds
- Individual results vary based on a person’s diet and physical activity. Although dieting and exercise are not required on this program, they will accelerate results.
How long is the program?
The program is 3 months. Continuation options are available if further weight loss is desired.
Tirzepatide is an FDA-approved drug that belongs to a class of medications known as GLP-1 receptor agonists. What sets tirzepatide apart is its dual action on two key hormones in the body, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP), two powerful mechanisms that work harmoniously to bring you unparalleled results. This dual-action formula not only ensures better blood sugar management but also curbs your appetite, making your path to weight loss more effective and sustainable.
Is it covered by my insurance?
No, only your lab work is covered through your insurance plan
What is included in the cost?
- Telehealth consult with our Physicians
- Medications and syringes
- Monthly follow up with MD’s
- Weekly follow up with RN
- 10% discount on vitamin injections or infusions while on program
Please fill out the information below to schedule a consultation with one of our weight loss specialists.