What happens during my weight loss consultation?
- Body analysis with health risk assessment and body composition
- Virtual patients will meet via Zoom weekly, just as you would in
- Review of health history and eating habits
- Discussion of various pharmaceutical options for weight loss
- Review of lab work
- YOU will be responsible for administering medication(s) in the
comfort of your own home
- A three month supply of medication will arrive at your doorstep
soon after your initial consultation
How much weight can I expect to lose?
- Most patients lose between 5 to 8 pounds in the first 30 days
- On average, weekly weight loss is between 1 to 5 pounds
- Individual results vary based on a person’s diet and physical activity. Although dieting and exercise are not required on this program, they will accelerate results.
How long is the program?
The program is 3 months
Semaglutide is a GLP-1 receptor agonist (Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist) that is FDA approved for both diabetes and weight loss. Semaglutide is a revolutionary medication that helps with weight loss by reducing appetite, slowing down gastric emptying which makes you feel full after consuming a very small amount of food and also helps the pancreas to release the right amount of insulin when blood sugar levels are high.
Is it covered by my insurance?
No, only your lab work is covered through your insurance plan
What is included in the cost?
- Telehealth consult with our Physicians
- Medications and syringes
- Monthly follow up with MD’s
- Weekly follow up with RN
- 10% discount on vitamin injections or infusions while on program
Please fill out the information below to schedule a consultation with one of our weight loss specialists.